Sunday, August 25, 2013

Headphone Hunting

At first, I am adamant at having a headphone as I do not like the designs that I look almost like a construction worker or eskimos.. Hehe sounds vain... And it's hard to carry around. I change my mind after I want to spend with my family to avoid feeling lonely but I am unable to listen to my favorite songs of The Piano Guys from my laptop because their TV is too loud for me to hear from my Apple Earphones.

So I decided to invest for a headphone, though, I am not in a hurry to get one. Yesterday, I went home very weary and fatigue. I didn't realize that I had almost  20 units of headphones of sound testing in a day. Definitely, my ears were too tired to hear. 

It's funny thing that almost all sales staffs were trying to pitch me their promising headphones quality. Everyone looked at me with their raising eyebrows and found me eccentric and weirdo. They made me feel like I was from other planets because I couldn't stop tapping my ears from switching listening memories of Qleaf Pro. Haha!

I knew that Bose has the best sound quality of all their technologies but I want to check out other brands' sound quality. I never thought that there are huge demands of headphones with tons of brands selection to choose. The price range for headphones is Php1300- Php30k.

So, out of 20 units I tried, only Bose OE2 headphone with a price of Php8,900 ($212) has the best clarity sound so far and yes, it's a pricey for my leisure needs. The closer I can see so far is Audio-Technica WS55 with a price of Php 3,799 ($92). I haven't tried the other budget-friendly headphones like Superlux... I'll check out next time. 

Hoping I could get one with a budget-friendly type with superior clarity sound quality. :)

*Crossed my fingers*

6 comments:

  1. Hunting Guides and Hunting Lodges are able to get you the information you need very quickly, but occasionally they are out in the wilderness and do not have immediate access to their computers. Great post to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earbuds are earphones, commonly made out of a hard plastic material, that fit inside the ear, only outside of the ear trench. These aren't an indistinguishable thing from ear waterway earphones, which have an elastic tip and seal inside an audience's ear trench.
    A few versatile music gadgets, as mp3s and Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs), accompany earbuds when the gadget is acquired. Earbuds are a less costly contrasting option to ear channel earphones or other listening gadgets. Customers tend to buy earbuds for their benefit, as they are less demanding to bear than different earphones in view of their little size.
    Visit for Saxhorn ANC J2 Review – Closed Back Headphones with Built-in Microphone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read about pros and cons of invisible hearing aids to know better about the options available. Using headphones in ears can cause problems in the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowadays mostly person facing problem. So find best solution about Hearing Loss Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to know about these headphone hunting thing. Thanks a lot for these interesting blog post share. Hearing aid centre | Speech therapy | hearing aid | Hearing aid centre Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete