Friday, August 23, 2013

Where Am I?

Honestly, I don't know where I am.. hehe.

Last week, I had an accident at the gym that hit my own head. I had a big bump at the back of my head both internally and externally. Worse, I forgot my location of my locker and the direction of my home. Since I was alone at that time, I had to rest and think harder on what to do. You know what, I slept inside the locker room for few minutes due to my dizziness. Lolx! But don't worry, I was able to go home safely.

I spent the whole week to rest and not to think much as I wanted to heal my head faster with less stress.  I was getting bored of being a bummer so I decided to listen to an instrumental music. I usually hated instrumental mainly because I was extremely depressed about the horrible sound perhaps partly because of my old hearing aids, sound energies disharmony between me and my hearing aids, extremely comprehension/speech development problems, and so on.

That's why, I removed the listening memory program of my new Qleaf Pro for the classical and instrumental type of songs like orchestras.  But after listening the Beethoven's 5 Secrets by Piano Guys at youtube, it blew my mind and eased my head pain. I almost cry when I heard this song, the sounds are pretty harmonized with my QLeaf Pro. I feel so bliss!

 This is the kind of songs that I wanted to manifest in reality since childhood that kept humming in my own mind for many years though I failed to do it. Since there was no internet at my time, no network connections, and with not-so-good hearing aids, there was limited access of information that I wanted to learn. I never regret it as I know I have a higher purpose on my mission.

It's amazing that Exsilent QLeaf Pro hearing aids can perceive the accurate natural sounds for the instrumental type of songs in a different type of listening memory programs with no orchestra finetuning type. Though I do get a whistle feedback upon hearing it ocassionally usually in high frequency tone and I also hear some missing low bass frequency perhaps because of high noise reduction. Maybe, if I pursue to listen to instrumental alot, I may decide to add the listening program of my Qleaf Pro for the instrumental songs. Still thinking though...

Here is the video I am listening to my favorite song from The Piano Guys,




XOXO


8 comments:

  1. A wide range of technology and a host of features are available in each hearing aid style. The cost of hearing aids generally depends on the technology and the number of features the instrument has and not necessarily on the style selected.
    http://shravyahearingcenter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information for hearing aids from this blog. Thank you for sharing information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A full fledged hearing center with best of facilities in Hyderabad,we care for your hearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hearing aids are better to use for curing hearing loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usage of hearing aids within the specific reasons to get the specified hearing aid which is really impressive and informative. Thanks a lot for these useful post share. Hearing aid centre | Speech therapy | hearing aid | Hearing aid centre Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great information, How can I book an appointment for Hearing Aid in Hyderabad , also suggest me good quality brand.

    ReplyDelete