Friday, June 22, 2012

Rejection By Vocal Teacher

I never knew how hard to live in a hearing-impaired life.  I thought that my speaking-listening-writing dilemma is over, apparently it is not.  There are many many things need to improve; however, there is one thing I never notice. Here is what I found out.


One day, when I record my voice to test out my microphone on my laptop.  I realized I don't like my voice. The sound is pretty cracking, distorted, airy, childish, and not feminine! No wonder why some are irritated my voice. In addition, I suffer swollen vocal chords.  My vocal chords easily worn out.  I think I need help.

Unfortunately, when I search for a vocal teacher to solve my vocal issues.  I never thought that all vocal teachers turn down their services to me because of my hearing-impaired. I find it very unreasonable.  Oh well.. Shall I cry? hehe...

Anyway, it's not a big deal if I have vocal issues. What's important for me is to keep learning to expand my English vocabulary for better communication. Of course, I never give up on my voice problem by studying the voice development.  I am a pretty greenhorn in this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment