Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hey, I'm Still Alive!

Oh no, I just notice that I didn't post for a long time. I'm sorry that it didn't excite you anymore. I didn't feel that I'm away for almost three months.  Maybe it's time to break my rules to tell you the truth.

First, I want to tell you that I'M STILL ALIVE and KICKING! hehe:)

Second, I am busy to look for answers to my problems mainly for emotional depressions, on and off switch creative blocks, communication problems, and passion- oriented career problem. Wait, did I ask for help? Yes, I did but none can help me to solve my problems. Soooo, I have to learn on my own... That's why I'm very busy doing research and experiment about life exploration. :) So, pardon for my being nerdy. hehe

Lastly, Of course, I really won't forget you. I am just busy experimenting here and there for my Exsilent QLEAFPRO hearing aids and how to apply in my life aspects. There are many things I discovered that I never experienced in my 17 years of my life! Wahoo! Hope you all are patiently waiting for my review. Give me more time. Since I need to expose different kinds of sound environment to check it out. :)

There are so many changes going on here but I'm happy with what I found which I yearned for! :)

I'll let you know. Just stay tuned.






1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete